Tuesday 4 December 2012

Movie

Last sunday I went to penang with Evan to find Jennifer.
we went to watch "Wreck-it-Ralph" movie at 1st Avenue
its a nice movie
I'd even heard a little kid cry when Ralph smash the car =(

 On the way to 1st avenue

Photography by Evan

Photography by Jennifer

Photography by me

see the difference??xD

We've saw this live band performing at Prangin
I couldn't resist to take their picture =D

Today I went to watch "Rise of the Guardians" with Arvind,
it's an awesome movie =D
I love Sandy (Sandman) and the Yeti(s)
they're all design sooooooooo CUTE
n they are very funny
especially tat poor yeti who keep painting the wrong colour =v=

I've got the bad/good news about my PLKN(national service) placement
sadly, I have been placed at Perlis!!
the camp that I have to go to is very near Thailand
3 months of "army" life there, simply for rm450 and food -'.-
It's not about the $$$$!!!!

 I wanted to get my driving lisence
I wanted to learn a foreign language
I wanted to go Taiwan or New Zealand
but now... I have to go for PLKN.. and yes, I don't have the choice ~,~

I just hope that everybody get past the scary "december 21st"
after that I can go to KL for some christmas shopping =D

No comments:

Post a Comment