Tuesday 27 November 2012

Finish Exam

Just finish my SPM this afternoon!!!
Can't resist a countdown at the end
It's alot of freedom rite now!!!
Lots to do.. sooo little time
I may hav to go for national service next year =(

anyways, before the Chem n Bio exams
my dad went for a wedding dinner at G-Hotel
leaving me alone to watch Twilight movie at Gurney =D


not counting all the smooching n muack2 scenes,
it's a nice movie
with some action and humour.
I kept imagining Bella hitting a tree when she was running without looking at the road.
 I feel really sorry for Jacob =( wat a "nice" way the writer wraps up his end of the story.
any1 noticed an actor named "Booboo Stewart" acting in twilight?



all well's that... looking forward to 4 months of free activities.
I'll keep it posted =]


No comments:

Post a Comment