Saturday 13 October 2012

My Graduation


Blive it or nt, today's my graduation =)
Had an Awesome time wif my pals.

even though the food was quite expensiv, bt we're stil alive.

 our lunch hall in Ixora hotel.

Everything kicks start with 
Gangnam Style with the handsome Renu! XP 

Our kind teacher.
 ZhenYang, EngWoo, David and Alex.

ShinXuan, JiaChen and HuiChing.

MunGhee and JiaChen.

 Joshy.

The heavy eye-liner SzePing.

Vivien, Happy Birthday to her too ;D

 Bryan =D

 Alex.. another? : )

 EinSan, JunXuan and PhaikSiew.

Bernard the "Boss"!! SNSD fan.
 
 Suhaizy, Amir, Zaharin and Merza. the "Gang"


 Ethan / E3. xD

 Very hungry!! so little food =O= roaaarrrr!!!!

 Winson and JuKynn.

 PSY? opps... ShuaiGe Style.

 Group Song anyone!?
no for me =(


 the very Handsome WeiHwa. =D

 Our steady Head Prefect, Dujes. >=)

 the "cute" ZhenYang from my class.

 the "singer" Sheralyn. =)

Melisa.
blive it or not? she is older than me... haha x)

thats it.. my graduation for High School life.
there's alot of pics with my fren, Isaac.
Hope to get them very soon, so i can share to every1 =)
 
i've forgot to take pics with sum frens, i regret it =(
It's not too late... We still have exam time together ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment